CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 4, 2011

Sugar - part II

I l-o-v-e the sugar scrub.

During one of my most recent cooking disasters, I discovered that it works wonders when scrubbing a thick layer of burnt grossness off of a pan. Smells great, feels good, and it's HANDY! Who could ask for more??

So, a friend made some for her mom in a large Mason jar. And she called me with a question: "Ummmm.....how's mom going to reach the sugar at the bottom of this huge jar?" Not real sure why I haven't thought of that. SO......

During one of my most recent Goodwill adventures, I found some GREAT spoons! 8 for 99 cents. What?!?!
and, then.......sad face......i took a closer look once I had already made the purchase and sealed the deal.

Whoopsie. Really?? United...like, the airline??? Have you ever seen a real spoon during a flight? Not me! Dilemma. But nothing that some seed beads and ribbon/lace can't fix.


Speaking of sugar....my sugar bowl got a little makeover a couple of weeks ago. I happen to love it, too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment