CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Quotes of the year

While out "junking" today, my friend Lacey and I scored some pretty sweet deals at a local resale shop. Our grand total combined?? $3!!!

Last week, a super special friend of mine (Rachael Edge Kiker!) came over to visit. She wanted to see my new crib, so I showed her around. She commented on a really sweet mirror I have that I found at Hobby Lobby. The original price - - - - $99.99. My price? $9.99! I kept the tags on because I was so proud of that bargain.

Rach said "Some people need drugs, I just need a good bargain!"

And later, Lacey and I were talking about "junk" and she said... "My craft mantra: It's cheaper than therapy!"

Amen. And amen.

Therefore, I'd like to officially declare these as the best quotes of 2011! :)

P.s. Go see Lacey's great site - - here! She's got your card needs covered...and they'll be the cutest things you've ever seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment