CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

We're breaking up...I hope

I have a love/hate relationship with my Cricut.

I love that I can do a lot with it (scrapbook, vinyl, paper crafts, etc.)

What I don't love is that cartridges are so stinkin' expensive! I almost peed my pants the day I found one at Goodwill for 5 bucks. And....do you know that I bought one for $35 (plus shipping!) just for my son's birthday party decorations?!?!? Haven't used it a single time since!

I'd like to break up with my Cricut and focus on a new friend: The Silhouette.

One of the Blogs I follow is 'Keeping it Simple' and I love it. Kaysi (great name, right? :) announced that she has a GIVEAWAY for The Silhouette!

I entered, so you go there and enter, too! I'll give you the link, you do the rest! Good luck! I'll only stay mad at you for a little while if you win, instead of me. BUT, I'll let you use it sometimes if I win! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment